Dubai Healthcare City
Welcome to Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC): the world’s first enabling healthcare and wellness-free zone ecosystem with an independent regulatory framework right in the heart of the Middle East’s most progressive business and tourism destination.
Welcome to a city where valued healthcare providers are supported by a strong community service infrastructure, from pharmacies and retail to F&B and personal care.
The Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) free zone, established in 2002, brings together core healthcare services, attracting the best in class global and regional names, as well as a network of businesses from hospitality to consultancies and retail outlets.
DHCC is governed by Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA) and has its own regulatory body and facilitates end-to-end business set-up.
CREDIT DUBAI HEALTHCARE CITY
- Occupational Health International
- minecraft snapshot – piglin minecraft
- how to do yoga
- How To Increase Vitamin Immunity To Avoid Coronavirus
- what is fitness ?
- How to Get Pure Health pre flight test In UAE
- Thank you coronavirus helpers
- Write For Us
- The intellectual health benefits of exercising
- How To Live Pure And Healthy Life By Choosing Food